Sandal season is quickly approaching, are you ready? You don’t have to pay a fortune for the perfect pedicure, here are some easy tips to get that perfect pedicure at home:
1. Use nail polish remover to remove any nail polish from nails.
2. Soak feet in warm soapy water for up to 5 minutes.
3. Rub exfoliating wash on feet and rinse in the warm water.
4. Use file to shape nails.
5. Apply cuticle oil to each nail and use cuticle pusher to gently push back cuticles.
6. Apply lotion to feet.
7. Use nail polish remover to remove the lotion residue from nails.
8. Apply top coat.
9. Apply 2 layers of polish.
10. Apply top coat.
Don’t forget to use Baby Foot to remove the dead cells from your feet every 2 months to keep your feet baby soft.